The 365 Message Center Show is a weekly review of the Microsoft 365 Message Center – what is coming and what the changes mean for organizations. We go live on YouTube every Monday at 12pm Central US / 8am New Zealand Time. You can also listen to our audio podcast!
The 365 Message Center Show
- Teams Wiki retired. New Stream playlists. New Viva Engage experiences | Ep 269The Wiki is being retired and replaced with OneNote. You can move your Wiki content to a OneNote notebook too. Microsoft Stream playlists will be created in Microsoft Lists and […]
- Get Answers in Microsoft Viva | Ep 268We’re excited to see Answers arrive in Microsoft Viva, the premium experience for sourcing knowledge socially. It helps find the right person to get answers quickly, leveraging Viva Topics to […]
- Mention Everyone in Teams Chat | Ep 267Busy Teams chats get muted. Noisy chats get ignored. Mention someone in a chat and you get their attention. Now, when you need to address everyone in the chat, you […]
- Microsoft Teams: Meeting Toolbar Improvements | Ep 266We find it difficult to get to the Reactions in Teams meetings quickly. When everyone is giving applause, hearts or laughs, I’m the slowest to get to those buttons. Similarly, […]
- Viva Topics Cards in Viva Connections | Ep 265Drive more interaction with Viva Topics by adding new Topics cards to the Viva Connections dashboard. Two new cards will suggest topics you might be interested in, or suggest you […]