Now during your Teams meetings, annotate on a live screen. This is an improvement on the freeze-frame screenshot with annotations we had till now. Click through the annotations layer and continue to use the live shared window or desktop. This will be great for support scenarios and collaborative feedback over the top of what is shared.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Daniel and Darrell cover:
– Removal of access to Sections view in Outlook Mobile Feed – MC609888
– Introducing Voice One Time Password (OTP) – MC611686
– Microsoft Teams Compact Chat List – MC609889
– Take advantage of new Viva Engage capabilities for leaders and communicators – MC613508
– Click Through Collaborative Annotations Layer in Teams Meetings – MC611685
This week’s episode is sponsored by CloudAlly, SaaS data protection platform and cloud backup for Microsoft 365. Visit CloudAlly for a 14-day trial.
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: Get The Show