Tidy up those busy teams that have lots of channels no longer in use. This is one step better than simply hiding them or expecting team members to hide channels in their own personal Teams and channels list.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Daniel and Darrell cover:
– Microsoft Teams: Archive channels – MC696576
– Outlook: Choose how many days of emails sync to your iOS or Android device for offline usage – MC696167
– Action Required – Changes to Get & Transform Data (aka Power Query) features in Excel – MC696575
– Tasks in my area or department (a mobile Planner in Teams feature) – MC695495
– Contact Unification across Outlook and Teams -MC695487
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: Get The Show