If you’ve been out of the loop for a while, there’s a new way to work with tasks in Microsoft 365. But don’t worry, it still connects to your favourite task management apps, Planner and ToDo. You can get started with in a Teams meeting or chat. Add a Task list Loop component to capture actions. Then manage the tasks assigned to you from ToDo.
How about those custom backgrounds in Teams? Have you ever wanted to use an animated background? Coming soon, Teams is starting with 3 animated backgrounds to test the waters.
Soon, you’ll be able to access your beautifully crafted Viva Connections homesite from within the Teams mobile app.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Daniel and Darrell cover:
– Tasks in Microsoft Loop Components Will Start Syncing with Planner and To Do – MC572515
– Animated Backgrounds in Teams Meetings – MC578280
– Microsoft Viva Glint service plan availability – MC574382
– Microsoft Viva: Quick Access to Homesite on Viva Connections Mobile – MC574387
– Microsoft Teams: Attach Cloud Files in Chat and Channel from Teams Mobile – MC579610
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: Get The Show