If your org has Viva Suite, then Viva Pulse is now available. Send short surveys out to your team to see how they are doing. Teams group chat now lets you share a link to a reply in the chat. Lastly, MFA will stop support for SMS and phone call code authentication.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Daniel and Darrell cover:
– Microsoft Viva: Answers in Viva on Mobile – MC584830
– Viva Pulse availability – MC584831
– Group chat message copy links are now available! – MC584833
– Present a Local File From PowerPoint app to PowerPoint Live in Teams – MC586564
– Changes to the Registration campaign feature in Azure AD – MC584364
– Topic migration update and enhancements rolling out in Viva Engage – MC586548
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: Get The Show