Busy Teams chats get muted. Noisy chats get ignored. Mention someone in a chat and you get their attention. Now, when you need to address everyone in the chat, you can. But should you? Daniel and Darrell discuss.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Also, on this last episode for the year:
– Microsoft Bookings – Custom domain support – MC485090
– Microsoft Bookings – Mobile Apps will not be available on Google Playstore and Apple App Store from 01/31/2023 – MC485091
– Feature release status for your organization in Message center – MC485549
– Announcing SharePoint Sites Coverage in Search Usage Analytics – MC485625
– Microsoft Teams: Mention Everyone in chat – MC485628
– Pausing the Briefing emails from Microsoft Viva – MC486289
– Microsoft 365: Microsoft Feed – MC487016
We would like to thank you all for your support and viewership this year. We filled your feed with commentary about Microsoft 365 updates. We launched a new channel and shifted. We had another year of priceless engagement from friends and viewers in the chat. Thank you so much. See you again next year – Jan 9, 2023.
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Check out Daniel and Darrell’s own YouTube channels at:
Daniel – https://www.youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell – https://www.youtube.com/modernworkmentor
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: Get The Show