Raise engagement in your Microsoft Stream videos using surveys, polls and quizzes. Add a hyperlink and text to direct to supporting resources and related links. This opens up a number of possibilities for webinar recordings, communications, awareness, and training videos.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Daniel and Darrell cover:
– Microsoft Stream: Add a survey, poll, or quiz to a video at specific times – MC688632
– Microsoft Stream: Add a hyperlink or text callout to a video at specific times – MC688631
– Co-organizer experience updates in Teams Webinars and Townhalls – MC688109
– Virtual Events – Green Room License – MC688639
– FindTime add-in is being removed and replaced with Scheduling Poll as a native feature – MC688929
– Microsoft Teams Who bot to be retired – MC687849
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: Get The Show