Internal comms people are going to love this update. Post a Viva Engage message on behalf of your leadership by setting a schedule. This means you can time the Engage post to coincide with the scheduled publishing of your SharePoint news post. Fantastic that we finally get this functionality.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Daniel and Darrell cover:
– Draft and Scheduled Posts with POBO (Posts on Behalf of) in Viva Engage – MC667672
– Viva Goals: Export OKRs to PowerPoint – MC668254
– SharePoint: Microsoft Lists – Create a List From CSV and Export to CSV – MC668787
– Microsoft Default for Tag Management to include Team Members – MC668258
– Reuse Files in Word to be retired – MC668802
– Loop on be default – MC668811
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: Get The Show