Using specific people links, share a Microsoft Whiteboard after a meeting and continue the collaboration. Use Community Campaigns to bring communication together using a hashtag and its own landing page.
Also in this episode, Daniel asks Microsoft for more pictures on their messages and Darrell draws one on his whiteboard to meet the need for now.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Daniel and Darrell cover:
– Introducing monthly Search newsletter for Search administrators – MC694646
– Microsoft Whiteboard: External Guest Sharing via Specific People Share Link – MC694383
– Specific People Link (PSL) Support for Collaborative Notes – MC694130
– Tags management settings now include option to exclude / include guests – MC694644
– Community Campaigns in Viva Engage – MC694119
– SharePoint Add-In retirement in Microsoft 365 – MC693865
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: Get The Show