Two new communications tools arrived in Microsoft 365. SharePoint news in Outlook publishes your news as attractive emails, showing the full page content. In Viva Engage, Campaigns connect communications and activities with hashtags, landing pages, and measurable goals and promote visual sponsorship by leaders.
This week’s episode is longer, but that’s because it’s full of demos! It’s about time we had a good ‘show and tell’.
This week on the 365 Message Center Show
Daniel and Darrell cover:
– SharePoint News in Outlook – MC671563
– Microsoft Syntex rule to set content type based on filename – MC671822
– Restricted Access Control for SharePoint and OneDrive Sites – MC671823
– Avatars Hardware Requirements and Service Plan Update – MC672518
– New Campaign Features in Viva Engage – MC672528
– Microsoft Viva Answers in Viva – AI Topic Suggestions – MC673711
– Microsoft Viva Verified Topics Badges – MC673980
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Select a podcast app below to open our podcast on your favorite device!
Alternatively manually add our podcast via your favorite app:
View ALL app options on our website: Get The Show